Posted by : driou Thursday, June 3, 2010












In 10 short days, the future of gaming for the next few years will be shown at the annual Gaming Convention. For us the game fans, Spike and G4 will be showing the press conferences on TV with no commercials in the way as we see what Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo have been up to. For my blog, you can expect plenty of quick posts and my twitter to feature 140 characters of gaming goodness. I pretty much plan on watching the conferences with a laptop close by to summarize what will be shown.

I personally want to find out more about the Dead Rising 2 Downloadable chapter that will be out before the games release, and see Fallout New Vegas in action. Anything you are looking forward to for E3 2010? Feel free to leave a comment and tell me!

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger