Posted by : driou Wednesday, September 29, 2010













Zombies FTW.

I've played a few hours of Dead Rising 2 so far, and I'm really impressed with all the tweaks they made to the original formula. The combo items are all varied and fun to use, and the sheer number of zombies roaming around makes things hectic while still being fun. Most of time with the game has been in Co-op mode too. Online play was surprisingly smooth, although for a while when my co-op partner would save, I would get removed from the session. It seemed to improve after an hour so, and since then I haven't been kicked out.



I also played a few matches in Terror is Reality, the game's competieve mode. In TIR your goal is too complete a task of minigames and rack up a nice score against three other players. There are 9 events, and usually one match will consist of 4 or 5 to compete in.

Campaign wise, I've haven't gotten too much into that since I want to level up some more, but once I get more speed to trek across Fortune City faster, I'll start the hectic case by case schedule the game demands.

So far Dead Rising 2 is great, and I can't wait to play more. Look out for a review in the near future!

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger