Posted by : driou Friday, March 19, 2010












This week I will be doing some online gaming with Perfect Dark and Modern Warfare 2. The online Co-op on Perfect Dark is still a blast after all these years, and Xbox Live play really make this an even better experience.

Even after all these months have passed, I still have a great time with Modern Warfare 2. Even with all the exploits players have been using, most of the time I can play fun and balanced matches. The question of whether the new maps will be worth 1200 MSP or not is still up in the air, I believe they will be a nice addition.

I also plan to play through the Splinter Cell Conviction Demo a few more times. The action so far is a nice improvement over the classic "hide in the shadows" gameplay, and I can't wait to see how the co-op turns out.

I Hope everyone has a great weekend of fun and relaxing gaming!!













































Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger