Posted by : driou Friday, November 20, 2009


Tis the season for gaming, and I've been playing the latest hits! How About You?






Modern Warfare 2 has pretty much taken up all my free time, but this week I picked AC II and the way I felt in my first impression post is still true: The game is a much better version of the first one and seems to be a game with some great replayability. Modern Warfare 2 has kept me hooked as I rank up in multiplayer, and slowly but surely rack up more stars in Spec Ops mode. so far my star count is 40/69, and counting, although a few on Veteran mode are testing my patience. I'll probably be bouncing between these two throughout the weekend, so you might find me online.

Have a Good Weekend!

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger