Posted by : driou Tuesday, November 10, 2009












Wow. Ive only been playing Modern Warfare 2 for about an hour, and almost feel overwhelmed with all the action happening on screen. Infinity Ward has definitely done it again, and the action and story are definitely equal to what they did with COD4. The Graphics use the same engine as COD4, but thanks to a few new improvements and the nice 60fps, the game looks even better than COD4, which is really saying something.

There were about 300,000 people online when I tried multiplayer, but Ive been having some issues getting into games. I hope this is just a day one thing, because I really wanna play some Multiplayer! Spec ops is pretty awesome, and it feels like the great action moments from the single player are implemented into this mode. I only have about 6 stars, but I hope to gain some more if i can get a friend to play some spec ops with me. I hope to have a review sometime this week, so look out for that soon!

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger