Posted by : driou Friday, January 30, 2009

Check out Johnny Klebitz, member of The Lost Biker gang.



"Johnny is a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City, but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club's President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?"

I guess we will have to find out on February 17th. I just want to know how big the download size will be for the 1st of two planned episodes. I hope my 20 gig hard drive can hold it considering I usually have one 360 game on the hard drive along with a few Live arcade and Xbox 360 demos.

Video From Gametrailers.com

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger