Posted by : driou Tuesday, October 5, 2010












If not coming, it's already here.

Fall is starting, which means a barrage of games are coming our way that demand our time and money, so choosing the right ones to get will be critical. When I'm looking for a new purchase, I rely alot on previews from the professionals out there, but I also like to check out a game's demo to see if it will be worth it. My current wish list for fall would be Enslaved, COD: Black Ops, Fallout: New Vegas, and Fable III. Realistically, I won't be able to play all these games immediately, but at the least hope to get Black Ops since I know that game will keep me entertained for months multi-player wise, and Fallout: New Vegas for my single-player go to game.

Let's not forget about Xbox Live Arcade games as well like tomorrow's Comic Jumper, and next week's Sonic 4.

Man, besides money, playing games cost a lot of time, but I love every minute of gaming I can get in!

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger