Posted by : driou Friday, September 3, 2010












I saw the Xbox Version of this game a few months ago. It was $14.99. I had $20 on me. Then I remembered you can't play it on the Xbox 360.

Oddworld Stranger's Wraith may not be backwards compatible, but deveopers Just Add Water are bringing the popular Xbox title to the PlayStation Network next year, and will be adding PS Move support, as well as upgraded HD visiuals for the 2005 hit title.

Stranger's Wrath was received exceptionally well by gamers five years ago, and could find success once again when it arrive to PSN. Let's Hope Just Add Water will consider a Xbox 360 version as well.

No type of pricing was announced, but I would expect this to be $20 or more.

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger