Posted by : driou Monday, July 12, 2010








After my review of Deadly Premonition, I already beat the game on Hard, and decided to go back and complete it again on Easy and Normal, and also work on collecting the card required for the total 1000 Gamerscore. As of right now I was able to get the Number one spot on the leaderboards of time taking to complete the game, which was about 6 hours on Easy. The game grew on more me more as I was going through it once again, and I would reccommed it if you want to play something different and cheap at only $20.

Naughty Bear went by pretty quickly, so look out for a review of that this week, but so I began to work on those achievements as well. Overall it was a great weekend of increasing the Gamerscore, as I hope to reach 60,000 by the end of this year.


Any games you have 1000G in? Feel free to explain them in the comments section below!

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger