Posted by : driou Tuesday, January 26, 2010












So Far on Mass Effect 2, Ive faced some tough choices and engaged in some pretty awesome action moments and this is only about five hours in. The elements that were bad in the original Mass Effect have all been addressed and improved. I'm gonna take my time with this game, but I hope to have a review in a timely manner, but you'll probably be playing the game as well, so you'll understand if I can't review this massive game in a week! So overall my first impressions with this game is that is feels very familiar and that is a definite plus since I really enjoyed the first game. Unless things change, Mass Effect 2 might be my first 5/5 Review of the year!

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger