Posted by : driou Thursday, October 29, 2009













It's finally here! Rockstar seems to be going all out with their last announced Episode of GTA IV with the Ballad of Gay Tony. So far I have played a few missions as Luis and played around with some of the new features the episode brings. The Cheats are pretty awesome in this game as well, with one spawning the new weapons, and a few that enhance Luis' abilities.

After completing missions you get a percentage that rates your time and allows you to replay the mission if you chose to try and improve your percentage.

I haven't played around in the multiplayer yet, but it looks like a ton of fun so I'll try that out soon. I hope to have a review sometime next week after I finish one for Borderlands.

Welcome to The Button Presser

Copyright © The Button Presser | Powered by Blogger